The Candy Mountain


 I've been dangling between life's favourite opposites like a perpetuum mobile, restless.
Searching for meaning tormented my mind until I would embrace the chaos and shift from devotee to nihilist. They say moderation is the way so I would be trying to walk on a thin blade between a dreamer and a zen cat. And often felt tired and wanted to let myself fall on one of the sides or look around for more point of balance...but my curiosity for the possibility of conscious death kept me going, as lucid dreaming turns my nights into amusement parks. 
I can loose ideology, direction, confidence or even desire for life, but my wanderment was the trick I sticked around and felt my emotions in this world. 


The pursuit of ideals, with happiness and utopia ordered nicely in great harmony, at one pole, and the freedom of experiencing, with accepting the whole spectrum of emotions and in the same time, allowing the stupidy of the world to be and dramas to sprinkle the days, at the other pole. It felt quite like the inner battle of light and dark mentioned so much by the new age propaganda. I could fell inlove with the ideea of feellings and love and experience and enjoy at the beginning the suffering that was coming along in the adventures... Until it occurred to me too that we don't really have to struggle and cope with hardship or toxicity. Omg thinking back on how toxic my family been treated me... Mostly without bad intentions but surely led by egoistic interests, such feellings labeled as selfishness or narcissism or even toxic... They didn't really existed while ignorance just passed karma on and on and fed hope to the ones craving for life stimulants. Cause it's all just trauma anyway... On what we build our selves. So people fell inlove, made babies, stayed or separated, they had fun and also suffered anyway, even dare often to try it out again. And this is how human race insured its continuity, kids were being made and each turned into another emotional junkie and repeat the process. Every now and than... One kid, or teen, or most likely grown up, would feel tired of the roller coaster and shout in the face of the parents that he wanted not to be in this life and blame the existential frustrations on them bringing him to the world. I recall not wanting anymore the responsibility of my existence and neither the impact I would have. Nothing. Not to have to deal with my life or the lives of the ones in relation with me. Like a desertor from a mission he doesn't remember to have agreed to. Than there is also the niche of insanity ( sounding the most tempting to me).



-but than you pass on karma or traumas to your kids and this is why the world is fucked and the generations that escape their lives with drugs or psychopathic behaviors?

-to be honest, there were moments I couldn't care less! It felt even quite fair. Like... Why do I have to deal with the shit that happened in my life? Yes I know most of it I made, but I've been handed heavy laggage of traumas on the way to growing up, so of course many things went wrong later on also!

-but we can break the circle, we can end the limping starts, we must forgive and do different!

-at least forgiveness was an easy point for me because I realized I won't be able to carry more shit so definetly letting go was the way. But it did ruined my trust in people. I would become borderline and confused when patterns seem like leading to results of me suffering, and I know I used to have the pain integrated in the experience, but sometimes it hurt bad, the burn takes long to heal and one becomes sensitive.

-let's just stick to Sailor Moon and her obsession for love and justice. She was my inspiration and what literary kept me floating when I was a kid. So I also wanted to believe in this world, as full of idiocy as it seemed. I wanted to be one to keep the Light on, if there is only darkness to rule. 

-well... The humans are just walking menace to themselves and the others and of course, to the world. They hurt and mistreat, let fear lead them and act in personal advantage. So what is there worthy to save? The human specie has its greatness but surely can't hide its hideous face. I needed many years to realize that each one is living his personal life and was aloud any experience so not everyone gonna act kindly or value the other more or at least same as his own ass. 



We live intense times of change. It happened all the time, but at some points, it takes radical turns... There might be infinite ways of approaching life together on planet Earth so systems rise and fall, keeping as bassline the slavery of individuals by owners of power. So many religions can dominate the conduits of the people inside society, community, family, especially in a world of so many imaginary features. I realized when I had my first kid, when he was watching some cartoon and the mickey mouse dude there was addressing apparently to him, he would be interacting back. Well I also had some TV when I was a kid, but was less accessible and super tiny amount.... But those who came after me...had way bigger doses and more and more elaborate stories and often a very consumeristic agenda hidden... Well, he grows up to be quite a mix of skeptical rational teen and open minded millions-of-subjects teen. A lot of programs in their minds to choose from... The adults of the new world might believe everything, while disposing it and indulging in the great fantastic hedonisms. 



Maybe we shall see an utopic society emerging from the ashes of the 20th century and loosing even the notion of time in a highly technological age, with liberties beyond what we could imagine and expansive destinies to keep it interesting. It has to be exotic in its standardization, the age of aquarius, the removal of freedom for the benefit of happiness. 

Cities of the future guarantee us we shall have a very green and fancy cage and the infinite possibilities we are invited to, by virtual reality products... Should satisfy the entertainment spot.

We cannot count on the past to show us more than its best recipe for community.  Equal rights and surveillance promise us a brave new world. Nevertheless, if happiness was meant to last in constant, flatlined dose, it would cease to be so thrilling. Advanced societies fail to be made of happy people, those are more often found close to nature in simple life and with the emotion of having to live each and every day as it could happen that an animal attacks or a foot slips on a rock. Sure... People die anyway today also by car crashes or violence among their own kind... But they cry out that their lives feel meaningless and anxiety crawls in their skin every day...



So there would have to be a nice vision the new world with its sustainable and natural approaches in all the domains of society.

Is there any link missing between the generation that believed they can rule the world ( each millenial overestimates himself) and the one who won't be doing anything like carrier wise or even understand why anyone would have to study Russian novels and get inspired to tragedy and entanglement?

Here comes a generation ( Z) that is more confused than us or the boomers and they also, rightfully feel they cannot be guided or advised by their ancestors, because things will be so tremendously different. And they feel even lonelier and less understood than the previous ones.



When I was a young human... I had probably many same inner struggles and luckily the emo trend didn't reached my corner of the world before I left my parents home cause it would have appeared very appealing to find comfort in hanging out in the dark. I mean.... I did that anyway but I didn't knew can be labeled somehow special and waved as a flag... And than its all seems to come down to money making product selling and the long enchantment of humanity. Very plausible the matrix scenario, as it seems like in this dimension, the more humans come to embody, the more they give birth to other generations of humans to laugh and cry with material form, while the energy of our emotions must be some advantage in some other dimension since here it's not making life easier. 

My vigilence, call it healthy paranoia, brings me associations of cauze and effect depicting agendas of many ways to trap the future citizens of the world, kids today are invited to ideologies that contradict their grandparents views on life and many trends and movements dictate the shape of their minds. 

There is a lot of unknown realm that stretches from the minds of Gen Z through their devices with obscure human relations and they have nothing to believe in, because they realize they can only feel something similar to nostalgia for the IRL experiences of their parents, while they get to enjoy the infinity of virtual reality, but fail to connect as deep as the Hollywood movies or latest Netflix teen drama series inspires. Beyond the fantastic aspects of the new world, of which we must at least mention the transparency that is meant to provide utopic society, but might end up regulating the personalities of its citizens till canceling, or the idea that we could choose to upload our minds and live in a computer generated bodyless reality (or with avatar), it remains the tango of freedom vs happiness. 



I don't know where to guide my kids cause the future looks overwhelming. I don't think it can be achieved harmony with the happiness as benevolent dictator, nor that freedom is the easy way because most of people would prefer the blind ignorance instead of the responsibility to live life and be fair to the others.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the infinite possibilities, aiming for the most harmonious...Feel free to debate! <3