Neverland

          I grew up in a mountain town. I grew up enjoying to walk bare-feet, to hug or climb the trees and to chant along with the birds´ songs or the river´s whispers. I grew up holding on to the natural inspiration that was leading me on my way, until I felt there was something strange about the grown-ups...it seemed to me most of them have lost it...I am talking about that inspiration, that native, intuitional, divine connection. So I concluded the self-mutilation is produced in the process of growing-up and decided not to perform it, but to keep on awake and patient at the suggestions of my immortal inner child. Than I stopped growing into the eternal rushed and stressed adult and only expanding my imagination. I din´t thought than that my future will be made of grown-ups and among them I am supposed to live same life as they consider is fitted for me. Cause of course, I could not just feel it, I had to pass it all through analytic, rational filters and than embrace the new destiny proud to be included into their orgy as if it would have been the hand of nature...but I also felt the signs of possible unhappy future, so the joyful vibes of the child inside became the language of the universe and taught me how to open my heart to feel and my mind to understand. The young I advised myself to doubt anything, hence anything is possible and to stick to my path without shoes and my ears uncovered to catch the meanings of the waters, winds and forest creatures. I might have been brought on the right track(how my mamma likes to call it) by some grown-ups that grew so much that they rise above the jungle and make their path through life making paths where once stood trees...but the wilderness hiding inside my soul spoke louder to me and I cared for life...I grew a deep forest.






               Now my Self is dreaming on that simple joy, pure waters, green land and blue skies. Neverland is far far away...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the infinite possibilities, aiming for the most harmonious...Feel free to debate! <3